Many guys at the same time? HOEish?

I can't help that too many guys text me, I'm me and ask me out...1st date is always innocent anyways so is it even hoeish to be talking to a lot of guys at the same time and seeing them at the same time? =S I mean I could turn em down but it's not that easy I'm hard to get put I'm not acting like it I am but its just that I happen to have lot of admirers and I really don't like it but don't know what to do! and yeah sometimes I do flirt back..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No its not...our having fun so I say go for it! As long as you don't get too serious with one guy who thinks you are exclusive with him then its no problem. But on the other hand you also don't need to tell everyone your seeing the ins and outs of our dating life!

Enjoy the attention!

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Dating is just that, it's dating. Dating doesn't mean you are in a relationship. Once you find a guy that you actually want to be with and it becomes serious, you should end things with the other guys. I think as long as you don't always hook up with all of the guys you're all set.