Am I so unlikeable...?

I don't get it .. why is it so difficult for me to get a date .. I am decent looking .. just a little introvert and shy ... I am just tired of being single...Guys or girls help would be appreciated..

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say this for all women because we all have our own preferences. But the shyness/being an introvert would be a turn off for me personally. I'm more outgoing and I like a guy even more confident and outgoing than me. Not all girls feel this way though, maybe you're just running into girls that feel the way I do.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're really shy, you probably don't talk a lot in large groups - they won't notice you!

If you're shy one-on-one, maybe they don't realize that you like them. It's okay to be introverted and a quieter person, but it's hard to get a date if you are too scared to ask or let a girl know you like her.

• maybe it's your shyness?

shy guys can be very confusing. from my experience they come off as disinterested or they are so hot and cold you just give up... I don't know if that's what you're doing, but that's just my experience.

• Girls are raised to not pursue men, rather to maintain the reputation of being chaste and demure. Hence, most women are NOT going to come onto you. You are going to have to be more direct and pursuant if you want a woman. Also, check your reputation - you said in another post that you tend to "consume many women". If you have the reputation of a game player women are NOT going to want to take a chance on you. I certainly wouldn't want to be with a man not capable of fidelity.

• do you talk to gilrs much to get to know them and see at you hav in common with them. its not that bad being single because you can flirt with anybody you want

• wooooops my bad thought you were a chick hahaha disregard the makeup stuff but yeah:)

• if you are shy, and you say you are decent looking, do something that will make you stand out! you want to get noticed! be outgoing around guys, or maybe change up your hair or makeup &clothes. anything, to keep you from being invisible!(:

What Guys Said 0