What do I do next?

Met a girl on Saturday night. She gave me her number, I told her I would call her after she finished work which was 5 am. I didn't call at 5 am. I text her at 11:30 am, she text me back within 10 seconds. She mentioned she got home late and she was happy I didn't call at 5 because she was still working. I told her to go back to bed and get some rest. She said she would text me when she woke up. Sunday came she never text/called me. Monday I left her a voice mail, and she has not returned my call?

What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• text her on Wednesday.. if she doesn't respond then its her loss so game over move onto the next one...

What Girls Said 3

• Send her a text on like Wednesday... if she doesn't reply then its her loss! Game over .. move onto the next one...

• i would just leave it alone and try to forget about it. It would be better to forget about it and then possibly be surprised when she calls you sometime this week, rather than to be stuck on waiting for someone to call who might not.

• may be she is just craze on you.you don't cal her -u just text her once .but you don't try to convince her. I thinnk she may be busy in schedule thts a reason she dinnt reply u'hav patience & wait...everything ill b fine...

What Guys Said 1

• The ladies gave you some good advice bruh! You bruised her ego when you didn't call. She probably watched your call go to voicemail and listened to it and said to herself, "I'm not calling him back...at least for a while. He needs to pay."

Do not call her again and MAYBE text her Thursday or Friday. If she doesn't reply, delete her number so you're not tempted to reach out to her again. You cannot "get" a woman to like you, especially after she feels "dissed".

Good luck homie! Get your mind off of her and get at some more ladies! (Check out my books too...profile ;)