Is it okay to give someone who is JUST A FRIEND a kiss?

As close as I've been getting to several girls as friends lately, is it okay if I could give them a kiss?

At least if they're willing. A lot of them are just fine with me.

Is dating just an excuse to grant permission to give the other to do just that? I don't think so.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're in a relationship, that's just an immediate break up.

and if you kiss a girl, she may get the wrong idea and think you're interested in her and want to be more than just friends. and if this happens, then just tell her that it was nothing more than a friendly kiss.

hope this helped! =)

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe a quick peck on the cheek, but a lip kiss is way too far if you're simply friends with someone.

• no...its not ok...I would get the message that you like me when you actually don't. its people's feeling that you're playing with...i'm not saying you're playing with them or using them...but you're giving mixed messages...I'll get the idea you're a player but that's just me. I think most girls would agree...but heyy some people are ok with it. you should let them know right off the bat...

• I think that would be weird if friends kissed. I think there needs to be a line drawn somewhere between what you do with your friends and what you do with your lovers/gfs/bfs/spouse. That would just make things akward, and who knows...feelings might start to develop.

What Guys Said 1

• well I don't know about you but I always get a kiss from girls on the first date

not fully making out either it comes slow

i get mine on the cheek from there they will be more comfortable

to kiss more often