What should I do about this?

I have this huge crush on a guy who I can't get over no matter what...like I think I'm in love...he flirted with me at school also with other girls but he treated me like so nice and was like we have to hang out and he told me personal things that he couldn't even tell his girlfriend...hes had a girlfriend for more than a year..so then summer comes and I kept emailing him about hanging out and I'm sure I did get annoying I kept canceling because some things didn't work out...and then finally I had the perfect plan to go somewhere and he said uhmmmm sounds good...and I show up at that place and I wait for like an hour and he never shows up...and he hasn't talked to me/emailed me since...i mean this summer (right after I came back from vacation like for a few days) he started chatting with me and he was friendly and I started chatting with him on Facebook and he was friendly..but I just want him to talk to me again..what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• It may be a simple communication error (like he sent you a mail but it went in your spam folder) or he's just trying to be meany pants. When a guy knows that a girl wants him desperately, he becomes mean and wicked..lol. Its not like he doesn't wants to cheat his gf... like every guy... like me... he's may be looking for an opening or a good and safe opportunity for hanging out a bit with you and then throwing you away. I know it sounds retarded but the way I feel about girls.. This guy is so following the above mentioned path.

• Yeahh he's probably beinn a meany pants..but next week he's lyk going on vaca. so umm maybe he'll talk to me thenn hopefully thanks for the answ btw

• I need help?! so that guy just emailed me today after more than a month of no contact with him...and TODAY he emailed me about this poem he wrote..he always used to do that before when I actually wasfriends with him and he always wanted my opinion...and so today when he emailed that to me I was thinking he dint even apologize or totally ignored the whole ditching thing or watever...and so this is what I wrote:

ME: woww really..afterrrr nvm you figure it out..ok its not working

is that good?

What Girls Said 1

• Ok

1) Loving someone is one thing but being IN love with someone has more of a mutually bonded feeling trust me.

2) Ask yourself why you feel as if you like him so much, nothing superficial.

3) He has a girlfriend. For over a year. Put yourself in his gf's position and think about how you would feel if there was a girl constantly trying to go for your boyfriend,

In conclusion I would say give him some space. Wait for him to get in the friend zone with you again. Then and only if he and his girlfriend separate then pursue him more.

I know this all sounds like something you really don't wanna hear, but anyway good luck:)

• Thankss :) yeahh I am givinn him space now..and maybe he'll talk to me soon hopefully :)

is that good?

• So he did not even talk about not talking to you in long time? Damn, but what do you think he thinks you mean about it not working? Yeah, depending on the poem if it was like a love poem I would be all like "Yeah how's your girlfriend?" trust me being a third wheel in a relationship would suck!