What would you do?

if you felt like your boyfriend likes one of your close friends?

He brings her up quite a lot.

When she's near he seems to look at her, I think.

My other friend says she can see why I think it (we all hang out together).

What Guys Said 1

• Confront him about it, privately. Tell him it's bothering you and ask him how he actually feels. I can be attracted to girls other than my girlfriend, but it doesn't mean I don't want my girlfriend or act on those attractions.

Just make sure he knows how you feel. And don't be angry about it. Approach him calmly. If he feels like you're going to kill him, all the more reason for him to tell you what you want to hear. If you feel you can't be with him, then go with your gut.

• Guess so, I don't expect him not to like over girls but one of my close friends. I have talked to him about it and I was calm about it, and he said he didn't like her, but I still think it and I can't stop thinking it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should start hanging out with your boyfriend more often, just you and him. Don't bring the friends around, its nice to hang out in a group but try not to do it all the time. Trust your instinct. Maybe he does like your friend. Talk to him about it.

• Thats a good idea, thanks. I did talk to him about it. I was in a mood one time and he was going on and on asking what was wrong, then I finally told him and he just denied liking her and stuff, but he wouldn't really admit it, and I still think he does like her.