Should I just suggest a date to him?

So 2 1/2 weeks ago I met this guy @ the bar. It wasn't totally random because my friend went to meet up with his friend. So we had a good time that night. I found someone who I think I could get along with very easily. We exchanged #'s and he did text me 2 days later. We've been texting here and there for the past 2 1/2 weeks.I had text him Saturday afternoon telling him I was going out that night and he should come out. He wasn't in town but said he definitely wanted to see me soon and so I told him to get a hold of me this week. He asked when I was free and I let him know. So, I am wondering... should I wait for him to text me or should I say something to him tomorrow? If so, what do I say? Tomorrow will be 4 days since we spoke. I am all about relationships being 50/50 and I don't play games. He doesn't seem like the type either. I am just getting discouraged that it's been almost 3 weeks and I haven't been on a date with him. I need advice. All my friends say wait to hear from him so you don't seem pushy/let him chase you/etc. which I can totally understand but at the same time none of them have any successful relationships going on so I am hesitant to follow all of their advice. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Updates:
Also, the week before he had text me Friday night and then Saturday afternoon about how we should meet up that night. Unfortunately, we were unable to. So I feel like he wants to see me like I want to so him but why won't he suggest a day & time?!

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Yyes, suggest it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.