Would any black girl be open to dating a Scandinavian guy?

I'm from Norway, and I'm wondering if any black girl would be open to dating a blond and blue eyed guy like myself. I think opposites can attract, and maybe someone will prove me right? I appreciate many kinds of women, and black women are no exception. Physically, what attracts me is smooth skin, lovely feminine curves, a warm smile, soft tantalizing lips and sparkling eyes. Above all, however, I appreciate a woman with a kind heart and a mind of her own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I happen to be extremely attracted to white men, even more so than black men or any other race for that matter. I've always been, don't know why, I just have. It's all about the connection two people share which may or may not have anything to do with the color of skin, but I understand what you're saying about opposites attracting. Best of luck! : )

What Girls Said 22

• Yes I would date you. I have no problem dating a white guy and I'm a black girl. I love guys with blue eyes. As long as he believes in the samethings I do. He has to be a christian, sensitive, smart, can make me laugh, and have a good sense of stlye. He's gon have to be speical for me to even talk to him. I would like him to be a warm-hearted person very understanding. I would want him to love me so much that he can't find the words to explain it. And the relationship would have to be build on Trust and God. Becasue those two things mean the most to me. I would always be there for him and love him no matter what.

• I'm black and this is the phrase I go by:

Looks Attract, Personality Keeps.

If you have a good, fun personality and are open minded and respectful, then any girl would possibly date you and stick with you, and if you're specifically seeking out a black girl, then go ahead.

• NORGE! hahaha Yay! Jeg savner Norge. Familien min er derfra, men jeg er ikke svart haha Sorry, I just love Norway and I get excited. Good luck on finding a girl :)

• Of course! I'm black and I would totally date you! I didn't really think I had a "type" but my last 3 boyfriends all had the blonde hair blue eye thing going on, lol. You'll find the right girl for sure, and remember, love knows no color! :)

• Aww! Thank you! I'd love to date you too, if you're not already taken!:-)

• Of Course! no worries about that issue.

• Why yes I am. I don't usually go for blond and blue eyed guys but I am attracted to them.

• Of course! Race doesn't matter to me at all(:

• of course! doesn't matter what the guy looks like so long as he's got a personality to keep me. but you shouldn't put so much emphasis on race. it's about the person not what color their skin is

• Yeah, definitely. I'm black and I love guys of all races:)

• Well of course! I'm black too and its true that I don't care what race you are but I guess with my friends ( who are mainly asian and semi white) most of the time there not interested in african american girls...so for me personally it scares me to even let a white guy cross my mind cause you don't want to be kicked out of the competittion before they even get to know you. BUT! in my case hey as long as your sweet and understanding any girl would go for you :)

• I think if you're open, kind, sincere and generous (time, affection, etc) the right woman will be there waiting for you..

• i'm an asian. not a black physically, kinda brown skin. well i would date a guy like you. color of skin doesn't matter, what's matter is inside, not outside.

• of course, why not?

• Yes i believe they will like to date a Scandinavian guy

• OH YEAHH I WOULDD

• U can ask me out. I don't date for color. I'm looking for what is in the heart

• if i go to scandinavia i will leave married.

• i'm half black so I don know if I fully count,haha, but I would totally date any guy of any race.

i'm part norwegian so yay for Norway! =P I've actually never met anyone from norway though. lol

• Love knows no boundaries.

Racially, distance-wise, economically, etc.

Good luck.

• I DON'T THINK THAT A BLACK GIRL WOULD KNOW WHAT IS SCANDINAVIA.

• Lol that's f*ed up. and I think you meant what scandinavia IS, not what is scandinavia, because that just sounds like you're asking us.

• I bet you on said that to make yourself feel good but I wouldn't doubt it if you googled scandinavia:) some people these days are so immature it's sad:(

• @ikarus: lmao

• it depends on the guy. generally I go for african american guys but lately I have been thinking maybe I should broaden my scope so to speak. I have been attracted to guys with blond hair and blue eyes, I even briefly dated one in high school. it just depends on if I like YOU or not. the only thing I'd be worried about is society. it might be different in norway but round my way interracial dating gets a lot of drama, especially for a black female so I don't know it would have to be a really special guy for me to want to go through that ya know

• im sure "black" girls would date you... some like to date thier own race, others dont.

im asain and I'm dating a blond with green eyes and also a foot taller than me

race don't matter much...girls would like you if you can make them happy/smile

its like one of those tv shows where people date midgets and a person way older haha

What Guys Said 4

• "Opposites" and differences run much deeper than the color of one's skin. I for one have met many white women that I've had more in common with than black women... it all depends...

But I doubt somebody would be "turned off" because of your race. And if they were I don't think they deserve your time and affection.

• Well of course!! I'm black too and its true that I don't care what race you are but I guess with my friends ( who are mainly asian and semi white) most of the time there not interested in african american girls...so for me personally it scares me to even let a white guy cross my mind cause you don't want to be kicked out of the competittion before they even get to know you. BUT! in my case hey as long as your sweet and understanding any girl would go for you :)

• You've just described my girlfriend - a stunning mulata (dark-skinned) Brazilan.

Sorry - you can't have her! LOL

• Yes they would. I will answer for them.

• na buddy sorry, it never happens. white people are generally avoided when it comes to dating sorry

• And what's with you? all your answers are related two black girls dating white guys and this is your second time asking virtually the SAME exact question, didn't you get your answer the first time?

• Why wouldn't it