What should I do?

I am currently dating a guy that suffers from chronic fatigue. He doesn't want to do anything with me. I am trying my best to be patient, but he often doesn't answer the phone when I call because he is sleeping or laying down. He is a good guy and aside from this defect, he could make a great man. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you choose someone as a companion and you know their faults or defects or whatever you want to call it, then why complain about it? Does not make any sense to me to complain.

So my advice is to leave him and move on...cause his problems 'will not' go away, just because you want them to or because your patience is running out.

Move on and date someone else with 'all the energy in the world of a superman' if that is what you need.

Leave this man alone to someone who is 'patient' and kind and loving and will 'love and care for him' the way he is.

What Guys Said 1

• IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO PUT UP WITH THIS FOR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES, WELL YOU BETTER DO SOME SERIOUS THINKING. IS THIS CUREABLE? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE? AM I WILLING TO BE PATIENT THAT LONG? THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT TO ASK YOURSELF. HE'S GOT TO WANT TO HELP HIMSELF AND REALIZE YOU'RE THERE. IF NOT, MOVE ON.

What Girls Said 1

• Have him try accupunture. It can help. Make sure you get references. Other than that, not much. Chronic fatigue is a bunch of symptoms and they often don't know the cause, but if you can't deal with it you need to move on. And if he won't take serious action for his own health then definitely move on.