Why are girls not as visual as guys are? why are girls not attracted to looks and body as much as guys are?

Seriously, that is very frustrating and unfair, I hate how girls are not as initially attracted to looks, not as picky and choosy about looks as guys are, is it wrong of me that I wish that girls would just like me for my body and looks, and not for who I am? not for my personality? That's what I really hate about girls, about women, the fact that they generally go for personality and social skills more, conversation skills, high social status, confidence, attitude, mentality, way of thinking, a guy who has passion and drive, because confidence is mental, etc. Because it is a lot easier to attract people with your looks and body than it is with your social status, or just status, confidence, attitude, mentality. Us guys always have to worry about the things we say to girls literally.

men having to make sure they always say the right things is much harder than women having to look appealing to the eye, because when us guys see a hot girl, we consider her girlfriend material right away, we are instantly attracted to her.
But if us guys are very hot and good-looking, we look like James Bond or Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, but we have no social status, no confidence, have no passion or drive for something, are a boring person with no life, do not value ourselves.
Girls will not want to have anything to do with us, overall, I say it is easier to be visually appealing to someone than it is to be emotionally, socially, verbally appealing to someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• seriously, I wish girls were like that as well too, because it is so hard to attract people with your social skills and personality, social status, etc.

• Not hard if you are a interesting guy, confident and funny

• So you guys wanna be stuck with a boring girl forever? cos you want her for the way she looks and don't give a sh*t about her personality?

• thats right

What Girls Said 9

• I like looking at hot guys, I get turned on by visual things...If I found the guy ugly, I couldn't sleep with him

• I wish more girls were like you

• I think all the girls who are saying they only care about personality are lying...I mean if you look around, you don't see short, fat, bolding dudes running around with pretty girlfriends, unless they have money

• Maybe YOU have to worry baout what you say to girls but most of the guys I know just say what they want, if you can carry a casual conversation with a guy why can't you with a girl? It sounds to me like you want girls to be shallow pieces of ass who don't give a sh*t about who you are, who doesn't understand you, who doesn't care if you're angry, excited, sad, high, sober, or even freaking suicidal! That's not a relationship (which is surprisingly what almost all girls want in a boyfriend) that's a f*** buddy, and a lousy one at that. Being visually appealing is very easy to do since humans are drawn to what their eyes find beautiful. You may be looking in the wrong places for girls then if you have to rely purely on your physical appearance instead of your presence. We like companionship more than we like a pretty face.

• It's so much easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend

• A girl getting a guy and a guy getting a girl is basically the same thing, you're contradicting yourself when you you say that.

• We do that because we think about being with a guy for a while and not only making out, so the guy should be much more than only looks...But we do fell attracted to looks to, but that is not enough to fall in love...

I don't think it's harder to have more than looks...

I don't think looking good it's enough for guys either why would you choose one and not another, just because she is prettier?

That's too shallow

• for me its because a lot of your typical "good looking" guys are WAY to into themselves and could care less about a real relationship.

• So what you say is that girl's just have to be hot and they can get any guy they want, I don't think so, only the shallow ones

• I love how several guys are saying "Oh girls just have to look good, forget personality or you know anything that makes her human, as long as she has a hot body" and then they say it isn't fair and that we have it so easy because it's all we're judged on. Oh and don't forget that they are whining because we actually care enough to look beyond something as trivial as looks. If you don't like that we're only judged on looks, then grow up and start respecting yourself enough to find a girl who actually is entertaining, sweet, smart, and funny rather than hot, cute, pretty, etc.

• You girls have it so much easier

• We have it "easier" because the male gender has apparently decided that all we are good for is our looks.

• what about girls that aren't so hot?

• So basically your a boring person that loves to look in the mirror? sounds like you're alittle selfcentred, maybe that's why girls don't like you? hmm. just sayin.

• You girls do have the advantage

• That still doesn't make you right, equal girls and guys, guys getting girls.. makes girls have guys.. so guys seem to be getting the girls... what you're saying doesn't add up. stop looking in a mirror and start getting a better personality, maybe you'll become one of them boys that get girls.

• Duh! I know that!, but it is still easier for a girl to get a guy than it is for a guy to get a girl, I hate how us guys always have to initiate

• Girls go for personality because often times, just because he looks good doesn't mean he's going to treat you well. By looking past the hot body (which, yes, actually we still do look at) we can figure out if the guy is going to be a keeper or a creeper.

• You girls have it so much easier, you just have to be hot and cute, pretty, that's all, nothing else

• No, because you girls can attract a guy instantly with your looks, that's all

• Yes, but it is the guys choice to be instantly attracted by our looks. And most girls don't want that. They'd rather have someone who honestly cares about them rather than someone who is drooling over them. Plus girls are attracted by looks. We just don't fall in love based on looks.

What Guys Said 3

• It's simply the way we evolved.

And I think you're underestimating how much girls actually do to be attractive. It takes a lot of time, effort, willpower and money. They have to eat right and exercise daily, spend hours putting on makeup and doing their hair, spend a lot more than we do on clothes and cosmetics, etcetera... If it's between developing a sexy body and developing a sexy personality, I'll choose the sexy personality any day of the week.

Girls have to obsess over this crap every minute of everyday and we just have to work on our attitudes. Sounds to me like we got the better deal.

Not to mention that if both sexes were attracted visually we'd be sort of screwed as a species. The really beautiful people would mate, the average to ugly people would die alone. The sexes need to be complimentary in nature in order to continue to exist.

• Yeah but for us guys it always or usually comes down to our ability to talk to people, how we talk, the words and sentences that come out of our mouth, our social skills and conversation skills, our attitude, the way we think, our mentality, our social status and confidence, being secure and content with your self, because that's mental. Most guys will accept a girl who is a boring person, has no life, is bratty, does not value herself, has no confidence, she just has to be hot and cute.

• 12d

"Not to mention that if both sexes were attracted visually we'd be sort of screwed as a species. The really beautiful people would mate, the average to ugly people would die alone. The sexes need to be complimentary in nature in order to continue to exist."

If only the beautiful people mated, isn't that the ultimate goal of our species in terms of biology? nature intends only creatures with the best DNA mate?

• Because us guys want a girl who will give us healthy children, we are looking for good genetics, meanwhile girls are looking for resources, it sucks, it's harsh, but it's reality.

• It's not like that, if a girl only like you because of your status, she doesn't really like you, she just like what you provide not You so be carefull

• It's human nature. Women are drawn to men that can provide and support them (and a family). This goes back to when we were living in caves.