What was your first kiss like?

was it like a fairy tale?

Mine was under the stars at the perfect time, it was so cute.

share your story.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, mine wasn't what I imagined. We were in an abandoned hallway after school. He made obvious hints that he wanted to try. I was so scared! Still, he hinted while we were hugging and I decided to go for it. I thought he was ready so I went to kiss him and . . . missed. That was great for the nerves! Anyway, we tried again a few seconds after I stopped hiding in his chest, and that time the fear still didn't go away while we were kissing and I felt lost and confused. Then he started some open mouth stuff (I told him he could before I knew how nervous I would be) and I stopped him, which I could tell made him feel like an idiot, which made us both a bit awkward

During all of this, time passed and I didn't know my dad was suppose to pick me up 15 minutes before I got outside. So then I got in trouble and ended up crying because of that and because I thought I messed up the first kiss for both of us. (his first to) All in all, not the perfect kiss I'd dreamed of. Still, I really don't think I would change it if I could.

PS: We're still together and completely comfortable with kissing now. I love him so much. :)

What Guys Said 1

• My first kiss was great, it was on fourth of july with the fireworks

What Girls Said 2

• My first kiss was definitely not a fairy tale. It was gentle and soft, but other than that it sort of sucked. I try not to think about that night too much.

• My first kiss was lousy. The guy just grabbed me and tried to force his tongue down my throat while he was pressing his package against me. I could feel that he was hard and it scared the hell out of me. Blah. What an awful story to tell. I hope everyone else had a better first kiss than that.