Girls: Hanging out question?

Basically this girl ran into some trouble around the end of school and I sent her a fb message saying I can relate to her problem and we should hang out and talk.

A month later when there's no school she says "awh thanks ya sure" . But I hardly know her and school was the easy way to meet up and talk. Since that's gone it's weird for me since I never really say stuff like "oh we should go here and we can do blah blah blah and talk about stuff."

I thought about places and going to her house is always an idea but there's nothing to do but talk and it could get awkward fast. Going to my house is a bad idea since my mom's a nut. I figured the mall would work since I like shopping and it's something to do while we talk.

Any suggestions?

I found out that she's living in the hospital so maybe visiting her would be a good idea? Then again I'm not really a well known acquaintance so it might be weird. I might just be second guessing myself but w/e.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't visit her in the hospital, she's probably during to get out of there. I don't know what happened to her, but I it was something serious then her friends might be scared and not visit with her ortake her out. That's just my opinion, but do what you think feels best.

What Guys Said 1

• The mall, coffee shop, mini golf, movies, amusement park, restaurant...