FREAKING OUT.!! PLEASE HELP ME.!!

me and my boyfriend have been going out for a week now and he already wants to kiss and that's fine but IVE NEVER KISSED A GUY BEFORE.! I need to no how to kiss and make out.! please tell me how to do this and if there is any way to practice kissing before me and my boyfriend kiss! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT HELP ME!

What Guys Said 1

• The only way you'll learn is if you do it. Maybe let him lead the action involved until you get the idea. You'll do fine.

What Girls Said 1

• you are completely overreacting, I did the same thing, but it will all come soo naturally. you might not be the best to begin with but don't sweat it.

the first time me and my ex kissed I was nervous about everything from where my nose goes to what I do with my lips lol but it all just happened and felt right and I'm sure the same will happen to you! good luck!