Would you rather date a beautiful girl who is overweight or an ugly girl with a great body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if your just talking about looks it's easier for a girl to loose weight than to be able to change their entire face by say plastic surgery. But I guess for me I feel as though if a person is overweight it tells allot about a person that they don't care about themselves and have very little self control that's not to say all overweight people can help it but ALLOT can.

• I see what you mean but in my case I can't help it.but I am not that overweight

What Guys Said 2

• Beautiful girl who is overweight. I'm a sucker for nice hair and a pretty face!

• Overweight girls can't be beautiful.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends how overweight. I've seen some gorgeous girls who were a little big, and don't really have a problem with guys. Now some girl who is like morbidly obese - NO, sorry the butterface would win out.

It depends on the guy. If the guy cannot tolerate fat, then he will pick the butterface girl. If he wants a relationship and the girl isn't too fat, then he will pick the pretty overweight girl.