When do I kiss her?

So I've began to date a girl I have a crush on, and the first one went went great, but I didn't try to pull anything romantic since it was my first time hanging out with her. We've planned to go out on another date soon, but I don't know if I should try to kiss her, and if I decide to, how and when do I do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I once had a boyfriend who literally (although in middle school) told me to meet him by his locker at 7:42 before homeroom so we could have our first kiss. I broke up with him. It sounds extremely harsh, I know, and looking back I feel like a total twat. However, it's not fun when it's planned out. I love watching guys as they debate for hours if they're going to kiss me and when they finally do it's so worth it. Because they didn't really plan it. They were just waiting and finally realized why not now.

Surprise her with it. Don't plan it out. Don't overthink it. Just do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if your into her and she feels the same way don't hesitate to kiss her. (:

What Guys Said 3

• first you gotta know if your on a date or just hangout. 2 different things. if your on a date, you have to be romantic and kiss her by the end of the date. f you don't do it she's gona see you as a friend. happened to me wated till 3 times till I kissed her and then her exbf talked to her and got back together. I never was really more than a friend because I just talked to her and stuff. and if your really nervious just make it clear be like I wana kiss you or we should kiss. did it on first kiss. worked like a charm.

• walk her to her door.. if she is in a hurry to get in the house.. Don't go for it.. If she sticks around kinda waiting around.. This is what I would do.. hah, put my hand on her chin and go in for a kiss.. It's gotta be all simultaneously..

Same insistence in the car.. if she's sticking around in there and you guys are talking.. and she's not in a hurry to leave find the right moment and go in for a kiss..

Use your best judgment.. It will be on your mind but choose the right time. If she just told you her grandma was admitted to the hospital yesterday.. going in for a kiss is probably not the best idea..

• When the timing's right. Seriously, it might sound cliche, but if you try to force it it will just end badly. Usually if the girl is ready, she'll give hints or might even initiate it. But like I said, just don't force it.