Where should I take the girl on first date?

so there's a girl that I really like..and I was wandering where would be the best place to take her for our first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• well elliott... this all depends on you. if you want more time to talk I mean there's always the classic dinner date. but if you feel like you know her and you just want to chill and/or have fun then there's movies and there's parks and all kinds of fun things to do. where you choose to take this girl is not so important as what happens on the date. If this girl likes you back then she could care less if you brought her to a flea market... she will just love spending time with you..so take your time on these dates don't rush anything just keep conversation flowing and before you know it you'll both be head over heels! just remember the PLACE doesn't make the date YOU do.(:

What Girls Said 2

• maybe take her to a movie, or maybe out for dinner, or lunch, or possibly take her out for coffee, depending if you both like coffee or not.

• take her on a picnic ; or take her to do something you like to do that way she can get to know you better (:

What Guys Said 1

• take her to a picnic dinner and have a bon fire and talk till the fire runs out. Bring lots of wood. if you live by a beach or anywhere secluded do that. Your not old enough but I would say to a person a little older to bring a bottle of rum and pineapple juice.