Should I get payback?

My boyfriend recently broke up with me and one of my really good guy friends said I should get payback by going out with him.

The only problem with that is he has a girlfriend. She's moving away but they want to stay together, she also has LOTS of friends at our school so if any of them told her I'd bee in deep sh*t.

I want my ex to know what he lost but I don't want to be a slut or whore. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just hide some gay p*rn in his room and tip his parents of they will think he is gay, win...

What Guys Said 1

• don't go out with a guy just for payback... that is childish, show some class and take the high road. then everyone will look up to you instead of resenting you for breaking up a friend's relationship for your own well being.

What Girls Said 1

• then don't play childish games... just live your life, sweet revenge. Date his friend and he will be convinced he did the right thing