How to tell what she's looking for?

How can you tell if a girl (mid-20s) is interested in a relationship or if it's just a fling?

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw how giving is she emotionally? And not surface emotions. Like, is she caring? Does she pay attention to you when you talk and is she engaging? Does she do sweet little things for you? If not, you could be in a fling.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly most girls my age (25) are the ones who appreciate a straight shooter. I would much rather a guy ask me point blank if I was interested in a relationship or not.

When I want just a fling I make it clear by saying so. I realize not everyone is like this. A girl who wants a fling won't want to do more intimate things (i.e. meeting friends and family). She may be flirty and come home with you. But she won't spend the day with you. Calls will be short, sweet and seldom. If she is more into you and looking for a relationship she will be more invested. Conversations will be about her future or your future together.

• Try inviting her on a date like let go have a coffee somewhere , and then talk to her only then you can find out what she wants , if she refuses and says I'm going out with my girlfriend then I guess you;ve got ur answer.girls are pretty clear about that

• either way she has to be intimately attracted to you. so anyway, flings are simple, she doesn't need to think much when replying to your dating requests or any of your inquiries which concern her personal life. she's carefree and not nervous with you at all. the biggest clue if she tells you about her ex and you've just started dating.

a relationship is if she waits before sleeping with you and looks at you as if she's thinking.

What Guys Said 0