Whats the worst thing that's ever happened to you on a date?

if I get enough answers ill tell you mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a woman out for Chinese food. We went back to my house to watch a movie afterward. At my house...30 minutes later, she complains of a tummy ache. 10 minutes later she's doubled over in pain. Food poisoning? No! She is having bad cramps. She goes into the bathroom and...starts...HEMORAGING. She is bleeding down there all over the place. I take her to the ER. They admit her immediately. She's now on morphine and they're telling me what to do when we get home. Keep her off her feet...don't let her do the dishes...I tell tham that it's my first date and I didn't even know her last name until the nurse told me. There all night until about 6 am. I take her home, take the day off and care for her until she can drive herself home.

She calls to thank me...no problem. A week later tells me about 2 recent previous one night stands she had and asks if I will still date her. She had unprotected sex with 2 diffferent people in the previous 2 weeks before our date. I say no...I don't take those risks and she shouldn't either. She calls the next day and leaves a voicemail saying she will commit suicide that night if I don't go out with her. I call her back and tell her she doesn't need a boyfriend...she needs a friend and I will talk to her and get her help...but won't date her. She declines to meet for coffee so I tell her I'm calling the police because I don't want her to kill herself and not do anything about it. She agrees to meet for coffee. We talked...she still wanted to date me and I told her I wouldn't so she left.

I saw her 8 months after that. She thanked me for being nice and helping her. Sent me an email the next day asking me out on a date. I didn't reply and haven't heard from her since. That was 2 years ago.

What Guys Said 2

• Ha.

I didn't know it was a date, and didn't have enough money for both of us, so we just left the waiter with the bill :)

• if the guy removes a condom

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't think it was a date. He tried to kiss me. I moved away. It was awkward.