How do I text like a guy?

i don't want to seem too clingy or corny so I leave like a 10 min interval between texts. I notice that sometimes when I try to act more cute or flirty he doesn't seem too into it I don't know if its because he's busy or what.. ex: me- I wish you were here :( him- me too

his responses just seem so bored..

so my question is how do I text more like him?

he just left for vacation and text me this morning I'm gonna miss you boo :(

how should I respond?

he usually texts me first by the way.. I just wanna play more hard to get because I feel like guys dig that rather than a girl friend who is always there to talk and just texts back right away when he feels like texting me. I have my own life too
its funny how guys say, oh well I would rather the girl be herself and not play hard to get, but the only reason why us girls do this is because the guys start it. any girl will want the guy to be open about their feelings why is it hard toopen up forguys

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, like others have mentioned, texting is probably not the best way to communicate how you feel. It's mostly for quick messages. I get the feeling that maybe your guy doesn't know what to feel about a text that says you miss him. Maybe he has a hard time expressing himself and he feels that a text message isn't a good way for him to express himself to you?

I'd recommend you to call him or talk to him when you meet up again. Just let him know how you feel, that you think about him and appreciate him. It might also be a good idea to give him some space, but don't just stop texting him. You could call him and ask if he feels that he needs some space, or if something is on his mind that he finds difficult to tell you through texting. Let him know you're asking because you care about how he feels.

As other guys have mentioned, guys want their girls to be girls, which means we like that girls are sweet and gentle with us, and tell us they care about us and appreciate us. Some girls might get clingy (not saying you are, I don't know), but in that case you need to communicate and have the other person tell you how he feels.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, with a 10-minute interval 'bored' is an understandable emotion for him.

You're not seeming 'clingy' or desperate; you're sounding like you're not interested.

Respond quickly to his text messages. That tells him that you're interested.

And the long response time on your part makes him a 'thing' --- not a 'person' to you.

• Its ahrd to open about our feelings due to centuries and centuries of history .along history man always were pressured to hide their feelings in or der to show some strght.. feelings and emotions were signs of weakness...or in other lack of manhood since that role was reserved for womans..

It isn't right and nowdays its completly irrelevant and stupid to say that a man who talks about feelings is fragile or weakl.. but stile you can't chnage what's been printed in our society for ages in one day,Things take there time to settle..

Look at for example usa.. and this has a really short period of time ...20 years ago if you said a black man would be president people would laugh at you ..

Go even back.. 3 centuries ago if you said that slavery was wrong and that a woman shoudl be able to vote you would be called a fool...

and this is for 30 years to 300 years examples..

Man not exposing their emotions comes from the dawns of time..

Hope teh answer helped you understand

and also it doenst mean we cant.. it means we feel highly uncorfable doing so .. and that you shoudknt put some more pressure on it and give time --

• Hello..

give is a few days.. then CALL HIM and orgainise a time for the 2 of you to meet up so you can actually SEE one another face to face..

no this is not clingy or creepy.. this is called dating and actually geting to know someone..

Good Luck

-Chris

• "i look forward to seeing you when you get back"- don't write I miss you back. You need to play the chase for a bit.

• Hello,

its hard for guys to open up becouse women don't want guys to be that way.. guys have been with to many women who get scared and run when we open up to them about how we feel..

• Respond like a GIRL. Seriously, if you have something on your mind, say it (or text it). You have to understand that texting is still phone-related, and most guys are big fans of the phone. He could be busy, distracted, whatever and not get your texts right away. Girls are girls, and you should act like one. Just send a text, then let it be. He'll respond whenever he responds

• Remember though, he may see your hard to get as not interested. Be careful, not all guys will be able to tell the difference between the two!

Good luck!

• Do not text, you cannot read voice tone and emotions in text messages. Talk to him on the phone or in person. Stay away from texting with boyfriends and girlfriends for us guys. It just makes things harder! lol

• Just be yourself..

WE guys geenrally sucks when it about talking about feelings and emotions.. its just how we are.. there's nothing wrong so just be yourslef.

• I understand what you mean about guys acting hard to get. I, personally, am a very open guy so my previous answer was based on that...I really enjoy when girls are open about how they feel. It makes me feel better because I know exactly how she feels. This allows me to focus on my feelings for her, since I'm not constantly wondering how she feels about me :)

• Definitely be careful with playing it too cool. I tend to take everything literally, so if a girl seems uninterested, I take it as that. I don't like trying to decipher undertones and would prefer if all girls were just straight with how they felt. That being said, I'd actually prefer if a girl was "more cute or flirty". But I don't want to seem too into it, so I may play it off, but inside I'm ecstatic :)

• How to text like a guy:
    Send unsolicited pussy pic and be like, "we should go out sometime"

• if it isn't meant to be don't force it

and when texting just be yourself

• The biggest mistake girls make I think is to try to be like a guy. We want our girl to be feminine and flirty. If his heart doesn't beat for you, there is nothing you can really do.

What Girls Said 3

• honestly, just play it cool

if you guys are close, he should understand the way you are & of course the way you text.

i would reccomend you to text how ever quickly you want to him, because it may as well just be the type of phone he has... or the proficiency of him texting, don't take any of his ways to heart, he might just not like texting. If so, don't make yourself be the only one trying to reach him. Allow it be and have him try and text you once for a chance.

• We'll at least he text u first

• You should say: I'm gonna miss you too! But have fun! :)

That way it shows that you like him but you still want him to have a good time without you. So you aren't coming off as clingy.