How can I find out if he is cheating?

i met this boy in a teen chat room named tricky! he is white and I'm black!well me and him started dating like 2 days ago and every since then I been hearing rumors about him and stuff like that and people been pretending that they're him.i dont know what to do!because I really like this guy

Most Helpful Girl

• well in a chat room mean ure dating someone based on their description of themselves not reality , he can be 50 years old or a girl teasing you , he can arrange to send you pics doesn't mean it him , I think if its in a chat room keep it a fun game you play on line virtual world not real life keep ur real life and info confidential , you know how it is dangerous these days , if he plays games just think its someone I don't know , once you have a real boyfriend in reality land it will be so much better trust me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm just trying to help, but its very very very dangerous to be talking to people on the internet. I mean yeah I'm talking to you but I'm only giving you advise. Anyways, I wouldn't get involved if I were you. My best friend was murdered by a predator on the internet because she was doing the exact same thing that you are doing. A week after she disappeared they found her in a junk yard. Please don't go on with this chat room thing. Its bad.

• I'd say to this guy in the chat room, "what is your name, if you tell me your than, I'll tell you mine," if you know the name that he gives you, than great, but if you don't ask him to meet you somewhere, but go with your mom, you don't want to get hurt or in a bad situation that you can't get out of. If he says no, than find another guy, there are many people out there, and I know that one of the is right for you!