Guys, if a girl took control...

My friend and I haven't seen each other in a few months. I like him and he oftentimes acts as if he likes me. When we make plans he always asks when we are hanging out but then never makes an effort to decide when or where. We have made the plan and I am trying to think of what we should do. How would a guy feel if I just planned the whole thing? I feel like if I don't plan it, he won't and then we will never see each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it! Its awesome when a girl can show some initiative. You might even set up your next hang out time. BUT allow him to make plans too.

• Since he lives sort of far I wouldn't mind if he stayed over if he wanted/had to. Should I offer beforehand or how do I do that? ha ha If he did stay over, should we do something every day he's here?

What Guys Said 2

• there is NOTHING wrong with the girl making plans and sh*t. I would love it if my girlfriend actually helped make plans lol, she won't even choose between 2 things if I ask, she makes me pick... I don't really like making plans

• i say do it. girls often believe that the guy should always make the first move, or any move for that matter. if you really do feel as if he likes you too then there shouldn't be a problem.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's fine, but don't overdo it! He may think you're obsessed with him or something if you meticulously plan the whole thing lol. Just my opinion