Should I text him and remind him I still exist?

So, this guy from work works extra hard to get at me. After four weeks I eventually give in and give him my number. He hangs out with me and my girls. I go meet him at his friends house and we have a great night. He wanted to hang out the next night but I was out of town and so when I got hoe the next day we decided to hang out. Well we're having a great time and he asks me to spend the night. I have been celebate for a year and things emotions rose and well that went out the window. I left for school the next day (for three weeks) and he called and texted that night and the next day he called and was bummed when I had bad reception. by the time I could call him back we only talked for ten minutes because he woke up to talk to me. he said he would call me tomorrow and, though he usually does, its been two days already. I texted him the next night and said I hope he had a great day and will have a great day the next day (yesterday). Should I be worried? I'm not but, I don't really know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you're worried or you wouldn't have posted this. For right now I wouldn't do anything. If you initiate something he'll feel like you are pursuing him. Ignore him and see what happens.

• You're right I am worried! That's what I was going to do but I just wanted to make sure I didn't make him feel like I was blowing him off.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• open communication is needed..

• no you did nothing wrong ,if anything don't do anymore he chased you so he oviously knows what to do.you left the door open if he wants you he will walk in .by the way the guy that answered you was right eventhough he could of sd it diffrently