Does age really matter?

If two people really like each other does it matter the age? Ever since I was 14 I have liked older men, and I still date up to age 25 and I'm 16. there is a lot of controversy over the issue~ but what do you think. Is age just a number, or is it more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Age doesn't matter but when you are as young as you are it needs to be thought about. You have to be prepared for what other people will think about your relationship and be strong enough to handle the criticism. Also you need to be really careful... some guys that are that much older could just be looking to use you. So just be safe and the choice is really just yours. Though being under sixteen I assume that its your parents choice also..

Good Luck with everything =)

What Guys Said 2

• Age is just a number, however at your age, its more. When you are just beginning to turn into a young lady, and a man of 25 years old comes along...His interests might be a little illegal...

At 16 I wouldn't date past 19, even then its a little far off. Once you get to be 25+ age it will be less creepy and controversial. Until then try and date closer to your age to protect you and him.

Besides he can't legally touch you or have sex with you, and being seen in public with a 9 years age different at 16 holding hands and kissing would be so disgusting. I would not only judge the man as a pervert, but you as a slut.

--Matt

• I am 21 and I like a 48 year old woman.

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer older men as well. In fact, I'm into an older man right now. Age really doesn't matter to me.

• i can totally relate to you , I'm the same way . the older the guy is , the more they just wanna do stuff with you which is obviously illegal if you a minor . I believe its just a number , but there's precautions you have to take so be careful !

• to me age doesn't matter...im dating someone five years older than me and is overaged...to me age is just a number and you should follow your heart and listen to what it says...if you really like the person date them