Should I call him?

Once I saw him and he motioned for me to call him. But he never gave me his number. I found out that he posted it on facebook. Is it kinda stalkerish if I text him? Will he wonder how I got his number?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say just talk to him on facebook first. Send him a message or write on his wall. If he really wanted you to call him he would have given you his number, better yet he would have asked for yours. Talk to him for a little and then later on, if things go alright, call/text him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If he likes you he won't ask how you got his number.

• Well not to be rude but maybe he is a player I mean why would he motion you to call him but he never gave you his number?

instead he put it on facebook, okay? like hello PLAYER! but I mean hey text him if you are intersted in him.

• Writes a message to his facebook send your number and say I am waiting for your call.

• probably. it might be better to message him first