Should I date a hearing girl?

I'm deaf...I'm considering about dating hearing girls because I wants to doing something to be different for me...so Do should I dating a hearing girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should date who ever you want. no limits to that.

What Girls Said 3

• Why not? You may find similar ground with deaf girls, but perhaps only in that area. You may have more in common with someone else who if have full hearing. You may just have to remind her of how to best communicate with you as you first start seeing a woman who is not used to being around people who are deaf. Good luck with your pursuits.

• I think you should date who you're attracted to and if theyre good for you...regardless of whether they can hear or not...

Its probably a plus if you can communicate with them too...

• You should definately give it a shot (:

What Guys Said 1

• I think its important for you to date a girl you are comfortable with. If you are comfortable with a girl who may have a hard time communicating with you, maybe you shouldn't. But you should at least try everything once, so why not!

Good luck,

--Matt