I think I hurt him but I can't wait FOREVER 4 him!!

I've been with this guy for about 3 months now. He hasn't asked me out yet and I just can't wait around 4 him anymore. I know he likes me a lot because that's what his friends tell me. Anyway the other day I kissed a friend of his. Do you think I hurt him? Was it a harsh way 2 show him that I'm not gonna wait around forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, if he's happy sitting on the sidelines all the while then he will miss out in the long run.

What Guys Said 2

• YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY GAMES DON'T YA? BE STREIGHT AND TALK TO HIM. TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL. THAT'S THE PROBLEM, NOBODY WANTS TO TELL THE OTHER ONE HOW THEY FEEL.

• ^^ other than the caps lock attack, this is more or less true, you need to b brave and take the plunge.

• If you like a guy do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT kiss one of his friends. Tell his friends to push him to ask you out.

What Girls Said 0