Things to do? I promised this girl that I would make next Saturday the time of her life?

What are some things that I can do that can make it a GREAT night. Any ideas? This is a once in a lifetime thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• good food, a movie, maybe hit the mall window shop, long walk in the park holding hands, play in the playground on the swings like kids again laugh your socks off, kiss her like never before! <3

What Girls Said 1

• a movie and dinner is alright for any old date... but if you are trying to make it the time of her life, do something that she/you/you both have never done before. You can do something cute and romantic but mix it in with something real and exciting... Endorphins and "I want you" kisses are a hell of a way to make a date worth remembering!

What Guys Said 6

• Okay, First off stay casual with a meal out, suprise her with some singing to her, Maybe some dancing, With a rose in your mouth, Then, I don't know, Hire a boat so you two can go out and maybe play the guitar to her, Just do anything really that's kind of romantic that you can honestly say "I think she's gonna smile at that". And at the end of the night, Give her a kiss, When you say goodnight. It will make her feel loved, Wanted, And Cared about, Which all in all, Would be the best time in a girls life (IN MY OPINION).

• Alright I'm 19. I don't have that much money. I like the guitar part, but I don't know how to play the guitar lol. But I like the dancing ( even though I suck at it)

• I know she will

• 1)Maybe hire a limo. You can get discounts on the Internet. Make sure you know all the costs before hand (fuel surcharges, gratuities, etc) Bring flowers. Go to very casual reataurant.

2) Get online discount for a spa for two.

3) Go to Gallis or Good Fella's.

4) Disneyland

5) Venice Beach and dinner in West LA

• I live in the inland valley. A Saturday night on the beach would be cool and all but the traffic on the way back would be so bad. I want to drive between us so we both feel confortable. Spa like manucure?

• No spa like massage. http://www.spoiledspa.com/

• Hey man if she said yes, like its a date..

Just being with her, is good anough you kno...

Try and make it the best Saturday of your life..

The Feelings mutual...Surprise her and keep her guessing what's next...

And be sweet... Be a gentleman...

Girls aren't used to that now a days.

• I didn't tell her it was a date. I just told her not to make any plans and she said OK. I want to take her maybe to dinner then a movie and then after go lay under the stars or something. Maybe?

• Traffic not too bad back to RC if you come back late. You can stop along the way for dinner.

• I say do everything non-sex related. When it seems like every guy in the world is playing his cards during a date to get sex, it would be a welcome change to a girl if you were completely chill about everything. I say just make it like the movies. Women fantasize all the time about The Notebook, Twilight, 10 Things I Hate About You, etc...it would be unreal to have it actually happen. So yeah, just get creative and show her a good, UNIQUE time

• Annilingus