Do good guys date big girls??

Just wondering if looks are all that matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to get yelled at for this but someone's got to be the asshole to tell the truth. It's harder, less guys will find (I don't know what you mean by sorta big) but less guys will find you attractive, and harder for them to get interested although its not impossible. A lot of good guys these days feel like they deserve they beautiful girl because they are good guys, while overlooking the not so great ones. You don't have to change yourself for other people and if you are comfortable with your body than it doesn't matter. but if you put the hard work into changing yourself exercise wise, you will find more attention. I'm not saying I agree with it but its a superficial society we live in

What Guys Said 4

• for me no looked aren't all that matter but for some guys that's all that matters. I don't know what sorta big means but if it is what I'm guessing it is then some good guys will not mind or even prefer it.

• look its all about your personality because the guy has to see the real you and not what you look like on the out side..

• I'm a good guy and I would. I'm not the best looking though so I don't know if that counts.

• Looks are not all that matters but it's the first thing that guys are going to notice. Be it right or wrong, people make judgements on how someone looks. Fat people will normally be considered lazy.

What Girls Said 0