Should I text him?

I met this guy by chance, didn't think much of him especially since he had an overgrown mustache. We talked and It ended at that. The next day he calls me asking what I'm doing, hung up and texts right back asking to ride around downtown because I'm from out of town. So he picks me up and I notice he had shaved off his beard and cleaned up really nice. He ended up taking me to a Chinese garden /park with ponds. It was really beautiful at night and we just hung out and talked till 1am when he took me home. He said " we should do it again" and I agreed because we surprisingly had a nice time. I didn't hear from him till 2 days later when we were supposed to run into each other at church. he texted me after I had left church asking y he hadn't seen me. I told him I couldn't find him afterwords so I left. He replied and that was it- That was yesterday. I really like him but I don't want to act desperate . should I text him a simple hey or wait for him to make the next move?

so he picked me up for church, brought me back home and called later on today. we were talking just great and some how the conversation turned to my ex. He was so curious, insisting I tell him the ex's name and why it ended. He pushed me till I told him.
my question is why was he so curious about the ex? I kept asking him but he never gave me a real answer. Was I wrong to have told him because he knows my ex. so I'm worried that may put him off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably give him a shout out, it will let him know your still interested in the event he thinks you flaked on him at church rather than to have looked for him.

• See I always thought guys are pretty simple- If he's trully interested, he'll make the effort. Am I wrong?

• Depends on his self confidence.

What Guys Said 3

• That really should have no bearing on your present relationship with this man, first off your past relationship does not involve him nor does it have anything to do with him. Sounds like this man is a bit insecure. I would use caution with, personally I would tell him to back the f*** off unless he wants to send you running the other way.

• Hes clearly interested he asked you outonce already. Waiting around you might lose him. He said we should do this again and so far he has be the only one to actively show interest. You should text him and ask if he wants to do something.

• text him. sorry we missed each other at church, hope we can catch up.

What Girls Said 1

• Text him, girl! Don't make him wait. He's probably wondering if you're into him. So you texting him give both of y'all a glimmer of hope. It's a win win situation. :)