Ladies, would you date a guy who wasn't physically active?

i.e in sports or some physical activity?

Don't you believe that being healthy and fit is important in a relationship, because it tells a lot about a man?

or do you not have a problem with it? and instead you would date a fat slob lol?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I like staying in shape and I'm into sports and working out and everything, but just because someone doesn't do any of that doesn't mean they're a fat slob...My ex never worked out or did sports or anything, he was more of a band geek.:P But I was still with him and attracted to him for three months and we didn't break up because of that. I did secretly wish he'd work out with me sometimes and it honestly did bother me a little but I never cared that much to complain to him about it.

What Girls Said 3

• everyone is different and I hate sounding like a picky b*tch lol but..i keep myself in shape...and I would like it if my partner also keeps himself in shape..he doesn't have to be super buff or buff at all..as long as he's in a healthy range and not underweight or overweight..

• I wouldn't date a slob, but I wouldn't mind if he did do sports or work out. I actually prefer guys that don't have abs or fit arms and stuff.

• Health is really important. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't care about their body and health

What Guys Said 1

• Saying fat slob was a bad way to put it. Just because a person is fat doesn't mean they're automatically a slob and disgusting.