Anyone at all? I asked before?

Has anyone else on this site both guys and girls felt a tingly feeling in their stomach or like an electric current going through you even if you touched or kissed that person you like/love so much? I am asking this to make sure I'm not connected to my ex because I have this little feeling for him still after 7 months of not being with him I still feel it whenever I think about him.

Most Helpful Guy

• its natural, it happens when your attracted to someone, like a mini orgasm. its physical not emotional. it means your possibly still attracted to him but it doesn't mean you still love him. this might not be the best answer but if you want to ask me anything more just do so. ill answer to the best of my ability.

• I know he's not the "the one" but I still feel connected to him I honestly don't know why and I want to stop but that feeling just doesn't go away. But I do love him, still even tho he hates I love him.

• The best way is to find someone new. and let the past be the past

• That I definitely know for sure, but I'm not looking to be in a relationship right now. except everywhere I turn my ex is there. but thanks for your help :)

What Guys Said 1

• Sugar...after 6 years together I still get butterflies when I kiss my girl.

There are still times when all she has to do is smile and my heart tries to jump out of my chest.

When you are in love with someone...really IN love, I don't think it ever goes away.

That doesn't mean he is the right guy for you. You need to find the guy who feels the same way you do.

Hope that answered your question.

• Thanks, it did me plenty ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Thats love! You still have feelings for him yes... is that what you were asking sweety?

• Yes I was and thank you so much for answering. At least someone looks. What if the person doesn't feel the same way ...anymore? What next?