Normal for a girl?

I've never had a boyfriend and I am afraid I am a lesbian because I think other girls are pretty and I want to know if it is normal not to have a boyfriend at 16, I mean I have had a ton of crushes on boys, Can you all of a sudden become a lesbian? and I've never kissed a boy is that normal also because I'm worried its not

Most Helpful Girl

• So many girls are asking if they are lesbians just because they think girls are pretty. Relax! Girls are pretty, some girls are gorgeous, I'll admit. I'm 20 and I've never had a boyfriend and it was by choice. l'm not freaking out thinking that I'm attracted to girls. Girls should think that other girls are pretty. If they're pretty then they're pretty, what can you do? I've also never kissed a guy. You're fine. Please don't keep going around asking and talking about how you might be a lesbian. If you were you would know.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 23 and I've yet to hold hands with another girl (aside from my best friend, but she doesn't count). This also means I've never kissed one either. I'm 100% sure I'm not gay nor will I ever be gay. And about suddenly becoming lesbian, I don't really think that is possible unless you actually think women attract you and you feel like doing things with them.

• It's all normal. You're not a lesbian an unless you feel that you'd date or do sexual things with women.

What Girls Said 2

• There is nothing wrong here! I'm 17 and yet to actually have a boyfriend too! A guy hasn't even shown any interest in me yet, but I'm being patient...

And you can't just "become a lesbian suddenly". Girls always compliment each other and say how pretty some girls are. Guys probably think the same sort of thing about other guys (but would just never admit it! :P) Unless you actually feel sexually attracted to a girl your unlikely to be a lesbian.

But, in my honest opinion, its probably for the better that you haven't rushed into a relationship yet... I don't actually think that most people under 16 have the emotional maturity to handle a relationship. Some people I know probably should have avoided relationships until they had finished school because it has messed with their heads a bit (then again, I'm probably just thinking of extreme cases...)

So don't freak out over nothing! Your absolutely fine! Hope that helps! :)

• Its normal! And thinking girls are pretty doesn't make you a lesbian, you just need to find a guy ;) Good Luck :)