What does it mean if a guy always replies to your messages?

I know this guy who always replies and we ask each other questions but I can't tell if he's interested or just being friendly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Impossible to know. However, if he replys to all your texts quickly then its likely he likes you.

I have a friend who just feels its rude not to reply, so its a person by person judgement call.

Just keep it simple and if you like him, ask him out. Don't waste time guessing.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on your messages and what you two do with each other. But if he's just replying, it could mean almost anything. If you want him to want you, try flirting with him. If you don't want him to want you, do your best not to lead him on.

• it means 2 things..firstthat his phone is working...

second, that he can read and write

that question has no logic.. he cna be interested in you.. he cna be freindly or he don't give a damn about you but tries to be polite

• Well you can't know, why not find out? Think about it, there is really nothing to lose.

What Girls Said 1

• who first initiates the contact? if he writes you first, then he's interested