What race do girls like?

Id like it if you answered the poll but I want to hear details not just ethnicity.

Like do you like chubby, ripped, slim, tall , short,

Hair type and color.

And Personality is a BIG factor!

Thank you to the ladies who answer this. :)-->--<

• African
  • Mexican
  • White
  • Chinese
  • Doesnt matter what ethnicity
O sorry for leaving the guys out. What type of girls do yall like? I'm sure the ladies want to know what we think as well. THNX guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• for sum reason, I tend to go for tall guys

[maybe because I'm 5' 6''?]

as for hair and color, it doesn't really matter

altho I do get depressed if I see a guy w/longer hair than mine ;]

lol

n yes they must have a good personality

What Girls Said 13

• I've gone out with mostly Mexican, one Vietnamese, other was Chinese, oh and one white/Mexican.

I guess I'm attracted to buffness, but not over the top, like maybe 160-170, they have to look like they work out, even if they don't, (an already made body with out the effort)

He has to at least be taller than me, Cmon I'm 5 ft. .5'9 is a keeper.

I'm attracted to dark hair, good haircut, short and not that much, maybe a fade haircut.

Caring eyes and smile, type of face I know wouldn't be able to hurt me.

Personality wise, he has to be able to go with the flow of things.

Not dumb, but not smarter than me = D. Be able to take a joke, and crack them too. Have decent conversations on an interesting topic. Has to know how to have fun, and dance even if he doesn't know ,he has to be loose.

I just described my guy, hah, in a way = ) See I like these topics, thanks = )

• Preferably at least 5'10 (as I'm 5'9 and a bit), long or short hair; I really don't mind, I do tend to go for bearded guys though. I like guys with natural muscles (not men who work out but just muscles from generally activity), naturally bigger build.

Personality is key though, I like a man to be at ease with himself, witty, sarcastic, opinionated, confident, intelligent.

I like a man with full lips and amazingly twinkly eyes - no colour preference and no hair colour preference.

• I am white but pretty much hooked on Africian American men. Much of it I'm sure is the intrig of the color contrast, and they do make very good lovers

• I have no problem going out with different types of people, I have lived all over the world and I'm part Indian part Egyptian! So ethnicity doesn't bother me!

what does matter to me is personality and how they treat me!

• slim to chubby. But he has to be taller then me . but that's not to hard . I am only 5'3".

I love brown hair and brown eyes.

And yes personality is a massive factor for me. He has to be able to carry a good conversation with me and have a great sense of humor!

• I like guys taller. Between 5'9-6'1. .ripped. I like dark hair or just a darker blonde. Depending on the guy I like the surfer hair style but shorter hair is hot too. Dark brown eyes or blue. I like all guys lol. Ethnicity doesn't really matter. You can't help who you fall for.

• I tend to go for white guys and almost 100% of the time, they're taller than I am...I'm very short. It doesn't really matter what their hair and eye color are. The first thing I notice is their person ality, how they treat me and other women, how funny they are, and then I look at their eyes and smile. To me a great personality, makes a guy even more attractive.

• I would choose white, even tho I'm asian, if not latino, and I like tall quite buff kinda guy, brunette or blonde any natural colored hair is fine, juts not pink purple blue etc. and for the personality, nice, loyal, defending, cares

• This question kinda threw me off. Did you mean "African American", that's what I chose.

• Idc about ethnicity as long as we have things in common, can have fun together, and make each other laugh. Also, I like tall guys with good hair cut short. Hair color doesn't matter as long as its not red.

• 1- ripped dark skinned black guys

2-hot muscular latin guys from like the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, or Brazil.

• My boyfriend is tall and a little lanky. He has an athletic body but is not super muscular.

He has light olive skin and medium length gorgeous dark brown curly locks. And stubble, sexy stubble!

My man's Jewish. Which I know is technically a religion not an ethnicity, but it shows on him.

I didn't partake in the poll because my "type" isn't white or black or asian or hispanic, ect. Just because I'm dating a white guy doesn't mean I wouldn't date another race if I wasn't so happy with my boy. But I do tend to fall for guys that are tall and I love longer hair! And stubble!

• I said white because I am white. I don;t think I would have a problem going out with someone of a different ethnicity, but I'd probably end up marrying a white person. Sense of Humor is the most important thing. I don't prefer chubby, but I can deal with it. Fatness turns me off. And taller than me. I have a thing for blonde hair too. Curly is my favorite but most guys don't have curly hair.

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend is a petite redhead w/blue eyes & she's definitely curvy! She's my favorite type!