Is the internet a good place to look for girls?

What do you think of someone that you don't know that's trying to get you to go out with him/her over the internet?

Most Helpful Girl

• You got to be very careful with that, I personally don't trust internet these day, they might say that she's a girl and make up all those good thing about her, but what if she not who she is. It better to meet the person in person and then tell them all about your self, that is if you will like that person.

What Girls Said 6

• I agree with the random guy. I think that you would be able to judge character a little better in person rather than online.

• it can be a good place its just on the internet you need patience because it takes a lot longer to get to no someone on the internet then in real life

• I realize that people you meet face to face can lie just as easily, but I would have to trust a person I met on the net significantly more than anyone I meet in person to be willing to meet them in person. I turned down the last guy who asked me out on facebook because he didn't seem to want to talk without meeting at all and I wasn't comfortable with that.

• I suspect those types of being creepers and/or not who they say they are online.

I just don't think it's safe, I like the traditional way.

• call me old fashion but I personally say no.

• I don't know about that. It seems to I don't know the right word for it. You don't know what is on the other side and what your getting. I would rather go in the real world then online. Even if shy or not.

What Guys Said 2

• It's a good place to look but you have to be aware that, no matter how much you talk to them online, you can't be sure of anything till you've met them. What passes for attraction on the net, is a shadow of reality. You have to go into it knowing you'll probably have to meet quite a few people before you find someone suitable. So the first time you meet, it's just meeting someone to see what they're like. If they're good then have a date. The advantage of the net is you can potentially screen a lot of people, to find one that's good. Look at lots, talk to some, meet a few, date 1. it's purely a numbers game.

• I tried it twice, and I regretted it both times. Stick to the real world to get girls. Just my opinion.