I Should Have Kissed Her: Can I Still?

We were making out every day but one day she said it was too fast. I thought she meant she wanted us to go into friend mode, but then she was waiting for a kiss as we said goodbye and I didn't because I was confused.

I'm an idiot! I should have kissed her!

She's been texting and flirting since then.can I still kiss her?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. don't let yourself get down over a stupid little mistake like that because everyone makes mistakes dude. DONT CALL YOURSELF AN IDIOT OVER STUPID LITTLE THINGS LIKE THAT cus being hard on yourself hurts you in those situations in the long run.

What Girls Said 3

• yes you can. I think what you meant was that you were physically going to fast. but a little innocent kiss can't do any damage and its actually something sweet girls look forward to. if you find yourself in the same situation of course you can. and try to to get caught up in the physical things until she feels comfortable you also have to think do you want her as a girlfriend or do you just want to mess around with her. because making out everyday can lead to things, and might give the impression you only wanna mess around wit her.

• Yeah its never too late,just ask her out once again I mean come on ya are already making out.

• maybe try the old fashion approach and see where that leads. hand or cheek kiss. hugs are great too!

What Guys Said 1

• sure, if she's still flirting, then she's still desiring. However the easiest way to clear this mess up is talk to her about it.