Should you keep texting?

When you text a guy and he doesn't answer should you keep texting? Is it a test or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was a test, you would fail if you keep texting him. No one likes a needy person

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• No I have learned to not text back if he doesn't respond to a previous text. Wait to see if he texts you back. He'll text back eventually and if he doesn't ever replied then move on..

• Don't I repeat don't keep texting him. If he is busy and comes bac and sees that you texted him a billion times he will think your crazy... The most you text is twice and if he doesn't reply than just don't worry about it ...if he wants to talk to you he will text you back

• Never keep texting him. One text if he responds awesome if not find yourself something to occupy your time. texting constantly is a big turn off. it makes you look needy.

if he does not respond give him a couple of days and send a 'thinking of you' text that doesn't need to be responded to. if he responds to that he was just busy and you can continue flirting on.

• I have the same problem. Lots of friends tells me just to stop texting a lot of people get push away by texting or calling too much.

• yes mam! I'm probably your age. I'm 17 and deal with the same crap. if he's interested in you he should text you first, because teenage boys are all over the place. Don't chase him, let him chase you. This guy will always text me and ill text him and sometimes he won't text me back, but I know he;s interested. WAit for him to text you, Otherwise you'll probably look like you're annoying him. &&if he doesnt, on to the next one:) one that you deserve