Anyone else scared?

I'm 16. I've kissed a few guys (I've only enjoyed one of those kisses), but no matter what I'm still always so scared! It's like I have no idea what is going to happen.

Is it going to be just a kiss or some tongue, too?

I still haven't kissed my boyfriend yet and I know that he wants to, but I don't want to mess anything up!

Most Helpful Guy

• two things

1: lucky girl! I ain't ever kissed anyone except for my mum and I wouldn't say she was good >.> lol

2: I'd be scared as well, But I'm pretty sure, That if he loves you, He won't mind what your kisses are like because you'll be kissing him!

What Guys Said 2

• Tongue fighting and mutual tongue massage are part of the pleasure: nothing to be afraid of.

• I never thought that women would be afraid of kisses lol. I think you should kiss him to defeat your fear.

What Girls Said 2

• just tell him you aren't ready and I'm sure he will understand. and when you do kiss him, just let it happen..dont try to plan it.

• don't worry. we all get scared. it's natural. maybe tell him (if he's getting anxious) that you're not quite ready yet. if he's good enough for you, he'll understand. :D