Should text him?

my boyfriend and I have been back together for 5 months now, but we been together 3yrs on and off. Tuesday night we were okay. we were telling each other that we love and miss each other. he was with his cousins Tuesday night, drinking and he was gong to come over that night to spend the night with me. I was getting impatient because I felt like his friend was taking too long on purpose to bring him, so my boyfriend calls me and says he's on his way but when he gets here, he bounces on me without words. took some of his clothes and I haven't heard from him since. he left the bin where all his clothes were in at my front door. what the hell does this mean? he did this before but that's because he found out I was talking to somebody he knew. so what does it mean this time? should I text him or what?

We were exclusive meaning always talking about our future, spending time everyday, and really serious about each other, so what happened here? he was drunk when he came and got his clothes...are we over or together? I don't know what to make of this...
i know he was stressing about some things like my birthday and having money to do something for my bday, is that the he bounced? could people be getting in his ear and telling him stuff? help...

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he just got scared, people do sometimes? If that is the case and there is no other funny business then give him space to find out what he wants, as you need him to come to the right decision for himself, as whatever it is will be better for you in the long-run.

The other half of me says, if he doesn't know what he has in you already then stuff him :) but I should have more empathy really lol just make you are looking at reasons, not just making excuses for him...x

• Scared of what? he did this crap before, and I thought he was passed being scared and thought he already knew what he wanted...doesnt make since, how do I move on?

• Are you saying he went for the easier option. which was leaving?

• I am saying do what makes you really happy, not what feels familiar, find out what you want out of life and a partner...I will make no comment on him as I don't feel it is what you should focus on, you can't control others, just yourself and how you let others treat you....x

What Guys Said 1

• Could be anything only he knows, if you can't talk to him, then just wait for him to call or contact you if he doesn't then its over ...

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly, you know him better than anyone on here, so only you know that part. But in my, always honest opinion, it is about you as well as him and I personally prefer people with more backbone than that. I know that must sound bad but life has taught me 2 things, listen to your gut instinct as it is usually right and look after yourself as well as the other person, he won't respect you otherwise - true so true, guys lose respect for girls who don't have it for themselves then they walk on them - replace guys with people, because girls can be as bad to be fair :) decide now what you boundaries and expectations are from your relationships and stick to it, you are worth it x

• Thank you. Are you saying forget about him or try to work it out? its just confusing. I didn't think he would leave like that again. I feel like I have to tell him that he was wrong for what he did, and if I don't get anythingout of it, then oh well. I said my peace...

• Is he OK would be my first worry? If he is OK and walking and talking, then drop him like a hot potato, there is no other excuse other than the one I have put above x

• Yes he's fine. I know he changed his email so I won't get into it, so that's how I know he's okay. what does behavior mean? should I not text him? ask him. I feel like people got in his ear about me because they are jealous that he had a pretty smart girlfriend.

• If he is ready to have a serious relationship and you are right for each other, then what others say wouldn't matter....your partner should protect you not cause you hurt, of course we all make mistakes, but this sounds like he is not ready to settle down or have a girlfriend - I would do what he did to my boyfriend, would you? don't text, keep your dignity and if he comes running back then decide xx

• Listen to your heart, girl... I think you already answered your question "sounds like he is not ready to settle down or have a girlfriend"

• I don't think you should text him but I think you should definitely call him, if he doesn't answer then I think you should text him. Most of the time it's not what they say it's how they say it :)

• So your saying call him? I was thinking about texting him because I express myself better whne I write it down....

• You guys are more understanding than me, I am a chilled girlfriend and my man gets all the support in the world when he needs it, but not at my expense - support us two way and his reaction to me suggests he has some growing up to do before he iis boyf material?

• The reason why I think you should call is because it's much better to know sooner than later if he wants to continue seeing you or not and I think he should have more respect for you, I think what he is doing is very disrespectful, I would not tolerate that kind of behavior from my boyfriend.