Do guys like to be woken up with a big kiss?

Hey(: Do guys like to be woken up with a big kiss? so say you were sleeping, and your woman came in and gave you a huge kiss and you woke up. would you like that? :) thanks!

I'm 18 by the way - I don't know how to change my age on here!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, we like to be woken up with a big kiss, minus the morning breath, so always kiss with the mouth closed, no tongues. Also be sure not to wake us up before waking time, we might be grouchy and bite ya, gggrrrrrrr

• Ok, we would be in separate beds so what if I come in with yummy minty breath? ha :) what's a good time to come wake him up?

• Breakfast in bed, a foot massage, a Playstation 3, take your pick hahaha

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah sure that would be nice, would be a bit self conscious that I hadn’t brushed my teeth yet though!

• Yeah me too! but would you rather have a romantic kiss than the fact you may have bad breath!?

• If she can live with it then so can I !

• Wouldn't complain.

• Id love it!

• Ok :) would you guys even wake up or would I be left giving a big romantic kiss with nothing? hah

• I don't really like make up on girls so seeing her without would be a plus

• Hey thanks for the comment, ill do that :)

• Absolutely.

• I would love that

• erm.. probably not to be honest lol.

A blowjob... now that's another thing :P

• Why not a kiss?! ha

• You know what would score points... a big full irish breakfast... fried eggs.. bacon... sausage and orange juice! Now THATS something a man wants first thing when he wakes up! I'm sure ud get a kiss for that

• Ah, I would even love that! OK thankyou:)

• Yes, I do!

• I would love it :-)

What Girls Said 2

• um if it is a big kiss on their penis minus the hug, I think you'd score points. any other way of waking a man up...well, they probably wouldn't appreciate it unless they were late for work and you woke them for that reason.

• instead of a kiss slide ya hand up his leg starting just above the knee and finishing at the top of his pants... if he's awake keep going if not kiss his neck working your way too the lips