Guys, is it considered a rebound if you start dating after YOU broke things off with your previous girlfriend?

I'm just wondering. This happened to me a couple of months ago. I'm over the whole situation, but I just want opinions.

Is the next girlfriend considered a rebound if you and your ex have only been broken up for about a week?

What's going through your mind? Making her jealous?

Remember that YOU are the one who initiated the break up.

He just initiated the break up between them. They only dated a couple of months. I would think that if he dumped me for her, then they would still be dating. But that's just me.

Most Helpful Guy

• after a week oh god yes that is a rebound, it can used to ways one to make your ex jealous 2 to get over your ex faster

• I was honestly just wondering. Cause I recently found out that there has been a break up between them. So I didn't know what to think. They only dated for about a month and a half.

What Guys Said 2

• That's not a rebound, that just dumping someone for someone else...

• He broke up with her. If he dumped me for her, wouldn't you think that they would still be dating?

• Not if things don't go as expected or "planned". That's why it's a risk to leave one person for another.

• Heya Eli! Yeah she's a rebound I'm pretty sure.

What Girls Said 2

• not necissarily...she could have just been the excuse to break up. she is still a rebound.

• oh god...this girl sounds like a TOTAL rebound.