Texting?

OK.. I've known this guy for a while we text a lot .. we didn't text as much as we do now , before he was "friendly" .. or maybe that's what I thought.. now I have a feeling that he started liking me .. I mean he starts talking all sweet with me .. he told me I'm amazing .. tries to fish for something to say! he teases me in a flirty way.. but what I'm confused about is that there's a girl he has a crush on ! how can he like 2 at one time?

Most Helpful Guy

• eventually he was a type of flirty guy and he likes you the "i had a crash thing?" its just a coverup not to let you think straight or realize that he likes you besides his flirty stuff just think about this even if he had a girlfriend at the same time he flirting with you either way you know that he has a girlfriend if you welling to give your self with him then that's the different story..

What Guys Said 1

• Do you like only one man in the world? Of course not!

What Girls Said 2

• same here! but in my situation he had a girlfriend who was my best friend and he was my neighbor. though mine was more complicated, I strongly suggest that you should confront the issue before feelings get involved, because it is possible for him to like 2 girls at one time.

• text messages don;t mean anything..

if he really likes you he will call or try to see you or something...

don;t get too caught up in the moment..