Should I explore this relationship further or is it not worth it?

so, I met this guy through another friend whom is 5 months younger than me (were both 17) but I'm in grade 12 and he's in grade 11.. we've hung out a couple of times and we get along pretty well, but I don't know if this is too young?

what do you think about a girl dating a boy who is younger than her?

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I don't think anything of it, but then again when I was 17 my first sexual encounter was with a 24 year old women that I worked with. I've always found age as a number, nothing signicant to a relationship. the only reason I ask for age now is to be sure the person I'm interested is at least of legal age (the last thing I'd need is to get into trouble with the law over something like that) but age shouldn't have anything to do with it especially if the difference is only 5 months. for example I've been talking to this girl that's almost 2 years older than me and age hasn't played any role in it. if you could look at my question I posted I'd appreciate any advice you might have :) thanks and I hope this works out for you and remember there's nothing wrong with taking things slow to be sure it's right

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Five Months is not a big age difference. If it was five years that would be a different situation. If you like him and you both have fun together try dating him and see where it goes.

• Uh, you're both 17... who cares if he's one grade lower.