What does this mean? please help

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months now. It's a long distance relationship. Well me and my girls got to hang out last Saturday at the fair. And Saturday was the first time I got to see my boyfriend. We hung out and everything for a short time cause my friends parents came and picked us up around 6ish well my boyfriend kept trying to have me give him a blowjob I told him no and he kept asking for it saying that he wanted me to and I should do it cause of how long we have been dating and that I was his girlfriend. Well after Saturday he hasn't texted or called me and I think I should break up with him but I love him and I don't know what to do. think you could help me out of what you think I should do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he really cared about you then he wouldn't have tried to pressure you into giving him head. He would have respected you, and he would still be texting you and calling you. This guy is disrespectful, doesn't care about you, and therefore doesn't deserve any more of your time. So, what do I think you should do? I think you should dump him before you get any more attatched.

• Thank ya for the advice and I did jus that yesterday and for some reason I'm not all that upset about it xD but thanks for the adive