How much is too much?

If there's a guy I'm into I'll text him first, talk to him first, etc. My friends have called me an "aggressor". I know apparently guys are into the whole dominant woman thing, but guys are also into chasing a woman (supposedly). So how much IS too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm into chasing guys too! Not becoz I'm agressive. I just don't wish to wait till forever b4 he asks me. As long as I feel the feeling is mutual, I'll go ahead text him for meet ups and stuff.

I don't think it is too much to 'woo' someone you lke. My current boyfriend is the victim actually. =P

What Guys Said 2

• As long as he feels the same way it shouldn't matter. It does feel nice when the other person texts first though am I right? :)

• i just want to kno who told you guys are into the dominant woman thing...

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys I knw like to be the dominate one and get annoyed if the girl always makes the first move so id say a few times a month would be best lol