What is too much of an age gap for teenagers to date?

I've had little relationships (a month or less) with guys my own age, but it never works out; they're all too immature. The last guy I dated just graduated, and the guy I'm interested now is 17. What do you think is too much of an age gap for teenagers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well currently, I'm an 18 year old dating a 16 year old and in November I'll be 19 and she will still only be 16.

3 years apart seems like a lot to people, but we have been together for more than a year.

If you are a mature girl, you can probably be dating guys up to 4 years maximum than you. 2 years is probably a lot better though.

Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 1

• teens are flighty immature and unstable you shouldn't be trying to get in relationships

• I really wish you wouldn't stereotype all teenagers to have those qualities. You really don't know me, so don't make assumptions.

• All teens are immature and not ready for the serious commitments of a long term relationship. Its not sterotyping you its fact. teens can't handle it...emotions and thought process is not fully devolped at a mature adult level .

• What about all the cases of high school sweethearts? My parents met when they were 15, and have been together ever since, with 6 kids. I know that is rare, but not that rare.

What Girls Said 0