Don't understand why though?

i just understand tho (NO OFFENSE TO BLACK GUYS) black guys hate when a white guy dates a black girl cause for me I love black girls I'm very very attracted to them I'm not saying that all black guys do this I'm just wondering.

thx for all the answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I'm black and whenever I'm out with a white guy, we always get at least one negative comment from a black guy. It used to really irritate me, but now I could care less. The way I see it is some black guys don't like the fact that white guys are trying to steal "their women." But it definitely goes both ways. There are probably more black guy/white girl relationships out there than the reverse. People just need to stop being so hypocritical and let people live their lives. If you like black girls and want to take them out on dates or whatever, then more power to ya. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of people still don't approve of interracial dating. I don't think there's anything more to it than that.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I'm black I don't really have a problem with it...well I never seen a white guy with a black girl around my age...but lets be honest I think any guy of a certain race see's a another guy of a different race dating a girl of their race who is like 10/10 is going to catch some feelings but if the girl is ugly nobody really cares lol...