First kiss!

i need tips for a good first kiss! I wanna make it a good one. he has kissed people before and I don't wanna mess it up!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go with the flow, my first kiss was with my current girlfriend who had kissed before, and there's not much to say. Don't try or make it seem like you're thinking about it, when it happens just go with whatever feels right. I know this probably didn't help much, but that's about all you can do. Oh, and stay away from tongue for the first kiss; mine was closed mouth, no tongue, but I've heard horror stories, haha. Hope I helped :)

What Guys Said 2

• Tip: Don't over think it.

All the greatest kisses come from the moment, from the desire to kiss and from letting go.

Just wait for the right moment, it will happen as he acts in a way that invites being kissed.

• i felt the same about my first kiss, but don't worry if he really likes you he won't care if your a good kisser or not ! if he does judge you on how you kiss (no offence) but he sounds like a bit off a idiot :) hope I helped x

What Girls Said 2

• You'll do fine! Start it off with a small kiss, no big deal. Then gradually let it get more intricate and yummy ;) Run your tongue along his lips and then you guys can start to french kiss. Explore his mouth with your tongue, suck on his lips, and tongue. Just don't clash teeth! and remember to relax and enjoy it :)

• Just be natural, kiss him softly at first, just to test the waters