How do I tell him I don't want him hanging out with her?

so my boyfriend has been talking/hanging out with this girl.. I don't like her.. she's a complete slut.. I just don't like it.. how do I tell him I don't want him hanging out with her, without being a bitch..?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not wanting your boyfriend to associate with sluts does not make you a bitch. I don't know this girl so I don't know if she is truly a slut or not, but if it makes you uncomfortable that he hangs out with her then you do need to tell him. Its simple. Just tell him you don't feel comfortable with it and why. If he respects you then he will understand.

What Guys Said 1

• just say it. this is resonable if somebody says it isn't then then their stupid. if he doesn't oblige then he isn't worth the energy

What Girls Said 1

• If you have to tell him not to hang out with another girl that is that type I think you're better off without this guy.